Posted by jayson on Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 10:30am.
Choose the word needing an apostrophe or an apostrophe and an s. If the sentences is correct, choose no error.
1. Why havent you dotted your jís? havenít ****
2. Ounce for ounce, humans arenít as strong as most insects.
no error ****
3. Isnt anyoneís picture on a one-dollar bill?
4. Thats the only inhabited island on the river.
5. No insect exists that doesnt have three pairs of legs.
6. The sun warms the part of Earth that its shining on.
7. This cactus hasnt bloomed in five years.
8. Im sure heíll be right back with his tools.
no error ****
Can someone please check my work?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 7th grade LA - Choose the correct evaluation of each underlined word. (Larsen's ...
- LA plz,plz help - Choose the type of punctuation that is missing from the ...
- English - Need help please check. 7. Choose the type of punctuation that is ...
- English - 8. Choose the type of punctuation that is missing from the following ...
- English - According to her parents, the book that I found was herís. She told me...
- Language Arts - Please check answers! Choose the type of punctuation that is ...
- Language Arts - 9. Choose the type of punctuation that is missing from the ...
- Grammar - Write three sentences that use an apostrophe correctly. One sentence ...
- English(check) - Will someone please check my answers. I'm not sure what is the ...
- Language Arts (Please check!) - Choose the type of punctuation that is missing ...