Posted by Deborah on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 8:26pm.
After that, we can get some popcorn at the snack bar.
Identify "Can get some popcorn at the snack bar"
I think it is complete predicate - tell me I'm right... :)
English - Ms. Sue - Deborah, Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 8:27pm
sorry meant to put Ms. Sue the first time...
English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 8:27pm
I already answered that for you.
English - Deborah, Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 8:28pm
you did...I didn't see it...I will look again..
English - Deborah, Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 8:30pm
English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 8:43pm
English - G, Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 10:25pm
It means you can get A popcorn bag at the bar
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Identify the CAPITALIZED portion of the sentences below. 18. MY FRIEND...
- English - Ms, Sue - After that, we can get some popcorn at the snack bar. ...
- Need help, 3 questions - 19. Most readers will wait patiently for the next book ...
- language - When the concert is over,WE CAN GO FOR A QUICK SNACK. a) complete ...
- english - Ms. SUe - My friend Mary is coming with us to the zoo. Identify the ...
- English - I think we should visit the monkeys first. Identify the word visit in ...
- Language Arts - I have trouble finding the complete subject simple subject ...
- 5th grade English - 1. Many useful tools are made from metal. 2. Steel is an ...
- English - Writeteacher - 6. She had a lengthy career as a WRITER and a FILMMAKER...
- Grammar and Composition - 1. Christina and Christopher worked together and ...