Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 8:24pm.
1. This type of artwork can usually be found on buildings or other public property. (1 point)scraffito
2. This is an example of artwork that uses the written word. (1 point)photography
3. This is one of the five principles of Chinese calligraphy. (1 point)lettering
drawing in a balanced way
4. The invention of this machine changed the way early books were made. (1 point)camera
- art - Anonymous, Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 8:34pm
2. my guess would be calligraphy
3. drawing in a balanced way
4. printing press
- art - Anonymous, Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 8:38pm
- art - abby , Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 11:31am
number 2 is correct i got a 100% on this test
- art - Not telling, Tuesday, September 24, 2013 at 12:13pm
:) taking same one:-0
- art - Not telling, Tuesday, September 24, 2013 at 12:14pm
:) taking same one:-0 not really
- art - hafsah, Tuesday, October 29, 2013 at 12:57pm
to the person named anonymous your first post made me fail my test and i am so angry with u
- art - Yeah right, Wednesday, November 6, 2013 at 3:30pm
Uh, I'm confused, I know #1. is graffiti, but is anonymous correct? or no.....
- art - someone, Thursday, November 7, 2013 at 12:41pm
he is correct
- art - yeah , Friday, December 6, 2013 at 10:27am
thanks I got 100 on the test
- art - YOLO, Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 2:17pm
Anonymous is correct....don't listen to hafsah
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- art - This type of artwork can usually be found on buildings or other public ...
- Art - when criticizing an artists techincal skills the critic should consider 1)...
- 7th grade art - 1. The ingredients, or building blocks, of an artwork (1 point) ...
- art - What factor might motivate a museum to hastily restore art without ...
- 7th grade art ms.sue asap please - 1. The ingredients, or building blocks, of an...
- 7th grade art Ms. Sue please - 1. This term refers to a subject in artwork that ...
- 7th grade art ASAP please - 1. This occurs when an animal, object, or idea is ...
- 7th Grade Art - 1. This is the process of gathering facts and information from ...
- 7th grade art help Ms. Sue please! - 1. This is the process of gathering facts ...
- artwork critique - Interpretatin: what does the artwork mean? what you trying to...