Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 8:24pm.
1. This type of artwork can usually be found on buildings or other public property. (1 point)scraffito
2. This is an example of artwork that uses the written word. (1 point)photography
3. This is one of the five principles of Chinese calligraphy. (1 point)lettering
drawing in a balanced way
4. The invention of this machine changed the way early books were made. (1 point)camera
art - Anonymous, Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 8:34pm
2. my guess would be calligraphy
3. drawing in a balanced way
4. printing press
art - Anonymous, Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 8:38pm
art - abby, Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 11:31am
number 2 is correct i got a 100% on this test
art - Not telling, Tuesday, September 24, 2013 at 12:13pm
:) taking same one:-0
art - Not telling, Tuesday, September 24, 2013 at 12:14pm
:) taking same one:-0 not really
art - hafsah, Tuesday, October 29, 2013 at 12:57pm
to the person named anonymous your first post made me fail my test and i am so angry with u
art - Yeah right, Wednesday, November 6, 2013 at 3:30pm
Uh, I'm confused, I know #1. is graffiti, but is anonymous correct? or no.....
art - someone, Thursday, November 7, 2013 at 12:41pm
he is correct
art - yeah, Friday, December 6, 2013 at 10:27am
thanks I got 100 on the test
art - YOLO, Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 2:17pm
Anonymous is correct....don't listen to hafsah
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- art - This type of artwork can usually be found on buildings or other public ...
- 7th grade art ASAP please - 1. This occurs when an animal, object, or idea is ...
- Art - when criticizing an artists techincal skills the critic should consider 1)...
- 7th grade art - 1. The ingredients, or building blocks, of an artwork (1 point) ...
- art - What factor might motivate a museum to hastily restore art without ...
- Fine Art - 2. A process that uses grease and water to reproduce many prints is ...
- 7th grade art ms.sue asap please - 1. The ingredients, or building blocks, of an...
- 7th grade art Ms. Sue please - 1. This term refers to a subject in artwork that ...
- art - Could you please check my answer please...thank you Which of the following...
- 7th Grade Art - 1. This is the process of gathering facts and information from ...