February 9, 2016
Post a New Question
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
, Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 5:23pm
---- = 18/42 = 9/21 = 3/7
Answer This Question
- Use factorization to simplify the given expression in part (a). Then find...
Math Multiplying Fractions
- Multiply. Simplify if you can. 2.1/3x2/5=2/15 4.2/...
- If f(x) = 9x2 − x3, find f'(2) and use it to find an equation...
- -21x2 +6x-12 thats is 21 to the 2 power thank you for your help
Math help please ASAP
- 2. Simplify the polynomial. 3f^2 + 4f 3 + 8f^2 + 7f...
Math help please check
- Add or Subtract for #3-4 3. (2x2 + 6x + 1) + (7x2 + ...
- Hi, could someone please tell me how I would go about working these out...
- Essay; show all work. Bobs Barber Shop estimates their gross revenue ...
- f(x) = 0, where f(x) = -9x2 + 7x + 2.
Maths;Check Answers Please :P
- 1. Simplify. 5^1(3^2) My answer: 1/45 3. Write...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help