Posted by Leeah on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 1:49pm.
2. The Wilmot Proviso was a proposed amendment to a military appropriations bill that would A. permit the slavery issue to be determined by popular sovereignty.
B. regulate competition between free and slave states.
C. ban slavery in territories acquired from Mexico.
D. establish slavery in the territories acquired from Mexico.
I think it is A or D but I'm not really sure. Could anyone help me?
- American history - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 1:54pm
Read the first paragraph (or more) of this article.
Now what do you think?
- American history - Leeah, Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 2:05pm
So it would be C because he would have ban slavery
- American history - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 2:08pm
- American history - Anonymous, Monday, March 16, 2015 at 2:58pm
A is wrong
- American history - lamp, Wednesday, April 13, 2016 at 4:33pm
thank me later
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- history - The Wilmot Proviso called for popular sovereignty on the slave ...
- American Hist - The wilmot proviso was a bill that would ban slavery in ...
- American history - Can someone help me go over my answers 1. If you were a ...
- History - Could someone check my History questions? Please? My answers are under...
- US History II - Popular Sovereignty was related to Lincoln because he didn't ...
- US Federal Government - How is popular sovereignty present in US Federal ...
- SS7R - HW Qs. Check (Q2) - The principle of ________________ _________________ ...
- History - What was the concept of Popular Sovereignty as it was used in the ...
- Us history - What is the Wilmot proviso?
- U.S history - okay i want to check and see if my answers are corrects before i ...