Posted by Jessica on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 4:20am.
3. The members of the Niagara Movement denounced Booker T. Washington’s advocacy of
-gradual progress for African Americans.
-immediate social equality for African Americans.
-racial segregation of public schools.
-African Americans running for national office.
5. The Federal Reserve Act placed national banks under the control of the
-Federal Reserve Board.
-Federal Trade Commission.
-Interstate Commerce Commission.
6. One reason powerful nations rushed to grab colonies in the 1800s was the desire
-for raw materials and natural resources located abroad.
-to learn about manufacturing practices in weaker nations.
-for new military allies in Africa and Asia.
-to import educated workers from poorer nations.
8. Sensational headlines and pictures were characteristic of the
-newspapers owned by Matthew Perry.
-newspapers owned by Gifford Pinchot.
-Great White Press.
10. The Open Door policy was an assertion of America’s
-interest in trade with Japan.
-desire that all western powers leave China.
-interest in trade with Europe.
-desire for free trade with China.
11. American support for the Panamanian rebels’ fight against Colombia
-was provided despite the opposition of France.
-helped make construction of the Panama Canal possible.
-brought an end to Spanish influence in Columbia
-violated the terms of the platt amendment.
If anyone can answer any of these please DO!!!!!!! I've deleted ones I knew. So these are the ones I had trouble with.
- U.s. history - Luke, Tuesday, December 18, 2012 at 10:49pm
Answer this Question
government - the republican and democratic parties: my answers is b or d. A)are ...
math - Your track coach tells you that your team's meeting is canceled. He asks ...
math - A church congregation has 149 members, and each member donates 10% of ...
math - Suppose the 435 members of the House of Representatives are placed on ...
math - If 5/6 of the 30 members are present, how many members are absent? would ...
math - 3/5 of the female members and 1/3 of the male members attended a meeting...
math - mrs loya sponsers the spanish club at central middle school.the club has ...
history - Antonin Scalia and Sandra Day O'Connor were two of Reagan's a. closest...
math - Suppose the 435 members of the house of representatives are placed on ...
pre-algebra - Nineteen members, or 38 members of the ski club are going on a ski...