Posted by Delilah on Monday, November 12, 2012 at 10:41pm.
Questions 1 and 2 correspond to “Amigo Brothers.” Question 4 corresponds to "Friendships and Peer Pressure."
How do Antonio and Felix feel about each other after their fight? (1 point)
Felix is angry with Antonio for injuring his eye.
Antonio is afraid of Felix because he hit Antonio so hard.
They're enemies now.
They're still best friends.
Identify the modifier in the following sentence.
Every night, Alison and her mother like to read a book together. (1 point)
What is an example of internal conflict in "Amigo Brothers"? (1 point)
Felix and Tony must fight each other in the tournament.
Felix and Tony want to win but are afraid of ruining their friendship.
Felix and Tony push themselves to prepare for the fight.
Felix and Tony are close friends.
What text features are used to draw attention to the three main qualities of a good friend? (1 point)
bullets and italics
italics and underlining
bold type and italics
bullets and bold type
A synonym for the word nimble is _____. (1 point)
In the prewriting stage of an imaginative story, you should not _____. (1 point)
figure out the major characteristics of the protagonist
think about the conflict of the story
start considering possible endings
write an introduction to the story
1. they are still best friends.
3. Felix and Tony want to win but are afraid of ruining their friendship.
4. bullets and bold type
6. write an introduction to the story
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Which shape can NOT have perpendicular lines? A.triangle B.pentagon C....
- History - 10.)How did Felix Varela's experience contribute to American society? ...
- math - felix has 2 yards of ribbin. He needs 1/4 yard to make 1 bow. how many ...
- econ - Assume Felix is willing to par $8 for a Star Trek pizza cutter. Tim also ...
- macroeconomics - Assume Felix is willing to par $8 for a Star Trek pizza cutter...
- 7th grade social Studies questions Ms. Sue please - Hi Ms. Sue, can you please ...
- 2 LA questions pls help!!! - Question 1 corresponds to "Fireproofing the Forests...
- 7th grade fraction subtracting ms. sue help asap - 10 5/18 – 8 5/6 (1 point) 2 5...
- 7th grade social studies question Ms. Sue please - Can you give me links to ...
- 7th Grade Math help ASAP only 2 questions - I have absolutely no idea what these...