Posted by B6 on Monday, November 12, 2012 at 9:27pm.
The question is simply and answer in standard form
3x2(that is x squared)-2x+1+x2(xsquared)+2x-9
so I made it
the answer is: 4xsquared-(-8)=4xsquared+8
Then it asks the type of polynomial?
I thought it was binomial
Are these correct?
Thank you for your help
- Math - Reiny, Monday, November 12, 2012 at 11:55pm
3x^2 - 2x + 1 + x^2 + 2x - 9
= 4x^2 - 8
don't understand how you got +8
( +1-9 = -8)
yes, it is a binomial , (there are two terms, "bi" means 2)
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - Solve for "x" in each equation. 1)xsquared+12x+25= 0 2)xsquared+4x-12...
- geometry - Find m<E and m<N given the measurements of angle F and angle P ...
- math(check my answers) - SOLVE THE FOLLOWING EQAUTION BY COMPLETING THE SQUARE: ...
- algebra 2 - SImplify the expressions. 1. x to the seventh times 1/x squared 2. (...
- college agebra - (3xsquared-2x-1)(xsquared+x+5)
- Algebra - Solve for y in terms of x . Determine if y is a function of x . If it ...
- math - 1. 2xsquared-7x=-6 2. xsquared + 12x + 1= 0 3. xsquared + 6x + 20 = 0
- math check my answers - 1. 2(x+3)squared-6x+5=0 Answer= 2xsquared+6x+23=0 2. ...
- math - xsquared-4y squared when x=-16 y=17
- algebra (parabolas) - tell whether the graph opens upward or downward. then find...