posted by Reed .
Can you check my answers please?
1. What Russian peninsula is located between the Bering Sea and the Sea of Okhotsk? Kamchatka Peninsula
2. How many degrees of longitude circle the Earth? 360 degrees of longitude
3. What continents are included in the "tropics"? Australia, Africa, North America, South America, and Asia
4. Which coastal area of South America has the highest elevation: north, east, west? Why? West, because the Andes Mountains are located on the Western coast
5. What is the line of latitude called that is located at 23 and a half degrees S? Tropic of Capricorn
All are correct. :-)