Posted by Jerald on Monday, November 12, 2012 at 6:35pm.
Lake Huron is the northernmost Great Lake
Lake Ontario is the closest Great lake to ottawa canada
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 12, 2012 at 6:39pm
Both answers are right.
- Social Studies - Jerald, Monday, November 12, 2012 at 6:49pm
Chicago Illinois is on the coast of Lake Erie
Michigan is bordered by four of the five great lakes
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 12, 2012 at 6:51pm
Both answers are right!
- Social Studies - Jerald, Monday, November 12, 2012 at 6:56pm
How far is Panama City, Panama, from San Salvador, El Salvador?
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 12, 2012 at 7:02pm
That looks about right.
According to this site, the actual distance is 733 miles.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - Lake Michigan and Lake Huron have the same surface elevation of...
- geography - Will you please check my answers? 1. The largest lake in the world ...
- social studies - what are the five great lakes You can find that at the site ...
- History8 - Which of the following most affects the size of the Great Salt Lake? ...
- math - Lake Huron is 206 miles long. Lake Superior is 350 moles long. Anastasia ...
- math - Surfact of A lake is 31 feet above the surface of B lake. B lake is half ...
- SS/WGeogrophy - which lake does the equator pass through: Lake Victoria,Lake ...
- physics - An airplane wants to drop a load of fish inot a small lake in the ...
- chemistry - 600 gallons of 15 M nitric acid were added to a lake. The initial pH...
- science. - In powder mills park there is a lake called a kettle lake. describe ...