Posted by Jerald on Monday, November 12, 2012 at 6:17pm.
Ships from the Great Lakes travel the St Lawrence river to what ocean?
Answer these questions with true or false
The five great lakes are large enough to be called inland seas
The great lakes form north americas most important waterway
The great lakes have only been used for shipping for the past few decades
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 12, 2012 at 6:18pm
What is your answer to the first question?
One of your true-false answers is wrong.
- Social Studies - bobpursley, Monday, November 12, 2012 at 6:18pm
b. compare the lakes to the Sea of Galilee on a map
c. Look at the map.
d. When was the St Laurence seaway, and the Eire connection finished?
- Social Studies - Jerald, Monday, November 12, 2012 at 6:22pm
Is the 1st one true not false?
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 12, 2012 at 6:33pm
Yes, the first one is true. The Great Lakes are larger than some seas.
- Social Studies - Tyler, Monday, October 13, 2014 at 5:49pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Earth science - Can you please correct me if I am wrong or let me know what you ...
- biology - Research the sea lamprey, an exotic species that has had a great ...
- 3 grade - How many more states are there that border the Great Lakes than there ...
- North & Central America - important physical and man-made features of the united...
- Social studies - The region covering the area from the appalachians to the ...
- social studies(World Geogrophy) - 1) name the five great lakes.. 2)what is the ...
- Geography - Any good websites on the Great Lakes or Lake Michigan in parcticular...
- Social studies - Posted by rfvv on Thursday, October 18, 2012 at 9:03pm. How ...
- geography - i am located between the great lakes and the gulf of st. lawrence
- social studies - How many lakes does the National Trust in England have? It's ...