Posted by Jules on Monday, November 12, 2012 at 5:52pm.
I am reading short stories right now in english. My teacher has gave me a question for this story:
what are 2 main types of conflict in the story? explain the source of each type.
conflist= oppostion of 2 forces
character vs character
character vs nature/society
charater vs self
i figured out the 2 types of conflict but i dont understand how to get the source. please help my on the how to get the source part.. thanks:)
- English 9 - Jules, Monday, November 12, 2012 at 6:11pm
i need help on how to get the source. please help me:)
- English 9 - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 12, 2012 at 6:20pm
The source is what caused the conflict. Who or what is involved in it?
- English 9 - Jules, Monday, November 12, 2012 at 6:23pm
um so i would write:
sarah vs sally or sarah vs school something like that or would i need to put in more detail?
how would i write what caused it?
- English 9 - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 12, 2012 at 6:32pm
I'd put in more detail. If the conflict is Sarah vs. Sally, explain what that conflict is.
- English 9 - Jules, Monday, November 12, 2012 at 6:39pm
its character vs character but how would i say what caused it?
- English 9 MS. SUE - Jules, Monday, November 12, 2012 at 7:06pm
the conflict is character vs charcater
how would i say what caused it?
- English 9 - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 12, 2012 at 7:40pm
See my response to your later question.
Answer this Question
- English - In my class we were reading a short story call The Pedestrian by ray ...
- english - I am reading a book called Journey Home by Yoshiko Uchida but I don't ...
- english 10 - m doing an essay of Ray Bradbury's 3 short stories "The Veldt" "The...
- Writing - Conflict? Thatís the word defines me. Why? Iím always having and issue...
- english - Choose an essay or a short story to read. Then answer the following ...
- english - the site that you gave me did not work i need a story plaease i am ...
- english - List 2 characteristics of a frame story and explain how one of the ...
- English - retell the story of the Viet Dinh's family experience by turning their...
- english - Write a short story about a main character who undergoes a change or ...
- english - the antagonist of a story is: a)the hero of the story. b)engaged in a...