Posted by Laruen on Monday, November 12, 2012 at 5:48pm.
Here's the second one:
Please check to see if there any grammar errors and if it's good.
BTW ---- If you NEVER heard of the movie Google it and read about it on Wikipedia.
Urban Unit 2012 - Stand and Deliver Response
Would you be willing to give up your mornings, afternoons, and weekends, and a good part of your summer to prove to yourself that you could pass a test? To the students in the class, was this just a test or was it something more?
I'm willing to give up my mornings, afternoons, and weekends, and a good part of my summer to prove to myself that I could pass a test, if it's a big test, something really important. If it's not important then I'm not going to waste my time. To the students in the class, it's not just a test, it was something more. They're taking an AP exam. Colleges they apply will be seeing their test scores to see if they understand the concept they are learning.
English 8R - Homework Check - Part 2 - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 12, 2012 at 6:12pm
Also -- students who pass an AP test get college credit for that class.
I don't see any grammatical mistakes. :-)
English 8R - Homework Check - Part 2 - bobpursley, Monday, November 12, 2012 at 6:17pm
Wouldn't it depend on what you are giving up? You are not giving up "summer", You are giving up other things, such as activities. Would you give up a world cruise? Would you give up a trip to Europe with your girl scout troop?
I would explore what giving up a Summer means. If you are giving up cartoons, and sleeping to noon, that is quite different from a giving up a great adventure.
English 8R - Homework Check - Part 2 - Laruen, Monday, November 12, 2012 at 6:21pm
You have a point bobpursley
and thanks for that extra detail Ms. Sue
thank you soo much! :)
English 8R - Homework Check - Part 2 - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 12, 2012 at 6:37pm
You're very welcome.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English 8R - Homework Check - Last week in class we watch this movie Stand and ...
- English - 3. I didn't see the movie Star Wars. - Me neither. - I saw the movie. ...
- English - Which of the following choices is a good strategy for reviewing a ...
- English - Which of the following is a good rule to follow when proofreading an ...
- English 101 - My question is to correct the faulty parallelism.How can we do ...
- English - Please check my work: Proofread the passage looking for grammar, ...
- SS7R - HW Question Help! - In my other post I wrote "I'm have other 3 that I ...
- English (plz read) - I'm creating is HUGE book series. Can you check to see if ...
- BAA App. Essay Help! (please read!) - One of my personal achievements has to do ...
- Social Studies 8R - Paragraph Check - Please check my paragraph to see if it's ...