Posted by Lilly on Monday, November 12, 2012 at 12:33pm.
The sides of a rectangle are increased by a scale factor of 4. The perimeter of the smaller rectangle is 20 cm. What is the perimeter of the larger rectangle? (1 point)
A right triangle has an area of 13 m2. The dimensions of the triangle are increased by a scale factor of 3. What is the area of the new triangle? (1 point)
The width of a picture is 20 cm. Using a color copier, you reduce the width of the picture to 5 cm. What is the scale factor of the dilation? (1 point)
1 over 5
1 over 4
On a given blueprint, 1 inch = 16 feet. If the dimensions of the bedroom on the blueprint are 0.75 inches × 1.5 inches, what are its actual measurements? (1 point)
16 ft × 32 ft
12 ft × 24 ft
16 ft × 24 ft
12 ft × 32 ft
Using the same scale factor, what are the blueprint dimensions for a room that is 20 feet x 28 feet? (1 point)
1.5 in. × 2.5 in.
1.25 in. × 2.25 in.
1.25 in. × 1.75 in.
1.5 in. × 1.75 in.
The scale of a map is 1 in.:75 mi. How many actual miles does 0.85 inches represent? (1 point)
- algebra, HELP! - PsyDAG, Monday, November 12, 2012 at 1:12pm
We do not do your homework for you. Although it might take more effort to do the work on your own, you will profit more from your effort. We will be happy to evaluate your work though.
- algebra, HELP! - Lilly, Monday, November 12, 2012 at 2:06pm
- algebra, HELP! - Cathrin, Sunday, December 2, 2012 at 1:15pm
Umm well on #9 I think it's 80 because 4x20 =80.. am I correct?
- Algebra - Emily, Friday, November 15, 2013 at 11:30pm
It says this site is homework help, why don't you evaluate it for her? She needs help!
- algebra, HELP! - Anonymous, Friday, December 2, 2016 at 1:58pm
!@#$%^& you all
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra 1 - The perimeter of the rectangle shown below is 16a+2b. Which ...
- 2nd grade math - If you have a rectangle with 24 square units 3 lines down 8 ...
- math - the lengths of corresponding sides of similar rectangles have a ratio of ...
- Algebra 1 - The perimeter of a rectangle equals the sum of the lengths of its ...
- Pre-Algebra - A rectange has dimensions of 1 and 6. Another rectangle was drawn ...
- Math - The perimeter of rectangle Z is equal to its area.Rectangle Y has the ...
- algebra - The perimeter of a rectangle equals the sume of the lengths of its ...
- algebra - The perimeter of a rectangle equlas the sum of the lengths of its four...
- Math - Rectangle ABCD is similar to rectangle EFGH. If rectangle ABCD has sides...
- Algebra - The perimeter of a rectangle equals the sum of its lengths of its 4 ...