Posted by kate on Sunday, November 11, 2012 at 5:55pm.
Hello! say i got 54 out of 75 points on a test... what would my grade be (A,B,C,D,or a F). thanks!
english - bobpursley, Sunday, November 11, 2012 at 5:58pm
Depends on the grading scale, ie, what an A is, a B, a C , so forth.
54/75= 72 percent.
English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 11, 2012 at 6:02pm
Under some grading systems, it's a D; on others it's a C-.
english - Ariah, Sunday, November 11, 2012 at 7:56pm
english - Delilah, Monday, November 12, 2012 at 10:49pm
72% = C
To figure this out, divide the number of answers you got correct (54) by the total answers (75).
So, 54 divided by 75 is equal to 72%
72% is equal to a C.
A: 90% or higher
B:80% to 90%
C: 70% to 80%
D: 60% to 70%
F: 50% to 60% and 50% and below
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Nursing - If I have a 69 in the class and I got a 33 out of 50 on the test and ...
- algebra - Marta got 88 points on her English test. Sandy got x points on the ...
- math - Jack took a test and got 13 out of 17 points. He took a make-up test and...
- English - 3. I got 100 on the test. 3-1. I got a 100 on the test. 3-2. I got a ...
- statistics - Suppose that you got a score of X=78 on an English test for which ...
- English - Formative Test Now, let's check how well you can use the expressions ...
- math - frankie has an avg of 57% and he has 2 test left worth 5% each and 1 ...
- English - It's time to take a test. Close your textbooks. I will hand out test ...
- calculus-derivatives - Hello, please help me, I'm studying for a test. :) I won'...
- English - 1. A person who tells actors in a film or play how to play their parts...