Posted by Destiny on Friday, November 9, 2012 at 10:36pm.
What are the equivalent fraction and decimal for thirty-three and one-third%? (1 point)
one over thirty-three and 0.3
one over thirty-three and 3
3three and one-third and CE_point thirty three repeating_large
one-third and point thirty-three repeating
What are the equivalent fraction and decimal for 20%? (1 point)
one over twenty and 0.2
one-fifth and 0.2
one over fifty and 2.2
one-fifth and 2
Estimate 78% of 20. (1 point)
You go out to eat with your family, and you agree to leave the tip. What is a 15% tip on a $58.00 bill? (1 point)
In a survey of 550 people, 62% like Tasty Pizza. Estimate how many people like Tasty Pizza. (1 point)
1. 1/3 and 0.3 repeating
2. 1/5 and 0.2
- 7th grade math Ms. Sue please - Ms. Sue, Friday, November 9, 2012 at 10:42pm
All are right! :-)
- 7th grade math Ms. Sue please - Delilah, Friday, November 9, 2012 at 10:43pm
thanks so much! You are truly the very best! :)
- 7th grade math Ms. Sue please - Ms. Sue, Friday, November 9, 2012 at 10:44pm
You're very welcome. :-)
- 7th grade math Ms. Sue please - Delilah, Friday, November 9, 2012 at 10:45pm
sorry i forgot to tell you my sisters name is Destiny sorry sometimes i forget to erase her name but thanks anyway
- 7th grade math Ms. Sue please - Anonymous, Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 4:15pm
they are correct :)
- answer - ahmed, Monday, November 11, 2013 at 1:18pm
for number 1 its D
for number 2 its B
for number 3 its B
for number 4 its C
- 7th grade math Ms. Sue please - Katey, Tuesday, February 4, 2014 at 8:59am
yep my teacher checked them and they were correct!
Answer this Question
science and english only for ms sue - what the steps to the water cycle and what...
7th grade science ~ FOR MS. SUE - Are plants organism? Please help!! Thank you...
7th grade math Ms. Sue please - Sometimes people say, "Give 110% of your effort...
7th grade math help Ms. Sue please - 1. 0.003 as a percent 2. 0.00007 as a ...
7th Grade x y input output tables - I dont understand them please some one help ...
science - ______________ can prevent some bacterial cells? 7th grade science ...
7th grade math Pygorean Theroem Ms.Sue please - Explain if a triangle with the ...
7th grade math Ms. Sue - I still cannot figure this one out can you please tell ...
7th grade math help Ms.Sue ratios please - Write each ratio in simplest form. 1...
7th grade math Ms.Sue help please - 4. What is the distance between Nicholasís ...