Posted by Jerald on Friday, November 9, 2012 at 6:51pm.
Jennifer's dad built 2 rectangular houses for each of her dogs. The first house had a length of 6 feet and a width of 4 feet. The second house had a length and a width that was 2 feet longer than the first. What was the difference in the perimeter of the two doghouses?
Math - Ms. Sue, Friday, November 9, 2012 at 7:01pm
Math - Jerald, Friday, November 9, 2012 at 7:04pm
Josh rides his dirt bike at the motor cross track every Saturday The track is shaped in the form of 2 equilateral triangles. Each side is 25 yds. If josh rides his bike around the track 3 times how far will he have traveled
Math - Ms. Sue, Friday, November 9, 2012 at 7:09pm
I'm sorry -- but I can't help you with this one. I can't visualize a track shaped in the form of two equilateral triangles.
Math - Jerald, Friday, November 9, 2012 at 7:11pm
Okay. Thank you anyway.
Darcie measured an octagon for her class activity and found the perimeter to be 68 in. What was the length of each side of the shape
Math - Ms. Sue, Friday, November 9, 2012 at 7:21pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Assume you are working on a house the length of the house is 50 feet, the...
- math - A architect is designing a house. The scale on the plan is 1 inch=6 feet...
- Math - The size of houses and buildings are measured in square feet. If you ...
- math - 2. Assume you working on the house pictured below. The length of the ...
- Math - I forget how to do these type of word problems. Assume you working on the...
- 5th grade math - Kallisto built a rectangular sign that measured 2 3/4 feet in ...
- math - Alan built an additional room onto his house. the length of the room is 3...
- Math - Rusty is building a doghouse for his dog, Wheezer. He is making the ...
- algebra - What is the width of a rectangle with a perimeter of 70 feet if its ...
- algebra 1 - A telephone pole stands exactly in the middle between two houses. ...