Posted by Minnie on Friday, November 9, 2012 at 6:27pm.
I did a exercise with indirect speech, can anybody check it?
1. "Have you visited the NA?" she asked me.
-> She asked me if I had visited the NA.
2. "What do you think of the hotel food?" I asked her.
-> I asked her what she thought about the hotel food.
3. "Will you travelling by train?" she asked me.
-> She asked me If I travell by train.
4. "Do you know the way to the Opera?" I asked her.
-> I asked her if she knew the way to Opera House.
5. "How much did you pay to stay in the hotel?" she asked me.
-> She asked me how much I paid for the hotel.
6. "Are you thninking of changing hotels?" I asked her.
-> I asked her if she thought of changing hotels.
7. "Do you have to leave at 10.00?" she asked me.
-> Ahe asked me if I had to left at 10.00.
8. "Would you come with me to the station"? I asked her.
-> I asked her to come with me to the station.
- english - Writeacher, Friday, November 9, 2012 at 6:38pm
Rethink #s 3, 4, 7.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English - Could you please check the details of this trip? Thank you very much 1...
- Math - Ms. Tenley's class has 25 students. Two of the students have visited no ...
- Mathematics - 200 individuals were surveyed about the mall they visited during ...
- English - I'm finding it difficult to turn sentences (or better speech acts) ...
- LA-check my answers - A factory might emit pollution.*** smokestacks. resources...
- English - 1. I went to Children's Grand Park. I rode a roller coaster. I learned...
- english - "why is that?" she asked. -change this sentence into indirect speech
- Ms. Sue Check answer LAng Arts - 4. Which of the sentences below is punctuated ...
- math - a survey was taken at the park. Children were asked how many times they ...
- Language Check 2 Ms.Sue - Correct capitalization, punctuation, and spelling. 1. ...