Can someone check these answers...
posted by Jessica on .
1. Which of the following events caused immigrants to migrate north after the civil war?
-the passage of the homestead act******
-the emergence of industry in cities
-advances in the printing industry
- the completion of the transcontinental railroad
2. Which of the following statements is NOT true of realism?
- realism favored non-fiction over fiction literature
- the civil war marked the end of American romanticism and the beginning of realism*******
-regionalism, a subgenre of realism, reflected the lives and language of people residing in different areas of the US
- realism reacted against romantic ideals.
3.which of the following writers was not part of the realism movement?
if you get the answers can you tell me? :)
i think your right.
Wrong answers very wrong....
1. The emergence of industry in cities
2.Realism favored non-fiction over fiction lit
3. Arthur Miller