Posted by Jessica on Friday, November 9, 2012 at 4:00am.
1. Which of the following events caused immigrants to migrate north after the civil war?
-the passage of the homestead act******
-the emergence of industry in cities
-advances in the printing industry
- the completion of the transcontinental railroad
2. Which of the following statements is NOT true of realism?
- realism favored non-fiction over fiction literature
- the civil war marked the end of American romanticism and the beginning of realism*******
-regionalism, a subgenre of realism, reflected the lives and language of people residing in different areas of the US
- realism reacted against romantic ideals.
3.which of the following writers was not part of the realism movement?
- Can someone check these answers... - jessica, Friday, November 9, 2012 at 12:29pm
if you get the answers can you tell me? :)
- Can someone check these answers... - Jman, Friday, November 9, 2012 at 12:45pm
i think your right.
- Can someone check these answers... - wrong, Sunday, November 25, 2012 at 6:20pm
Wrong answers very wrong....
- Can someone check these answers... - Finally Finishes, Wednesday, November 6, 2013 at 12:01pm
1. The emergence of industry in cities
2.Realism favored non-fiction over fiction lit
3. Arthur Miller
Answer this Question
Asap can someone pplz check these answers - Please check my answers I have 2 do ...
Math check my answers - I posted this before can someone please check my answers...
Algebra Can someone who is serious respond - Can someone check my answer please...
Algebra - Would someone please check these answers? Simplify. 3/x-5+1/1-4/x-5 ...
Algebra - I was wondering if someone could check over these answers for me. Find...
math - can someone check my answers if f(x)=4x-3 find f(-1) f(-1)=4*(-1)-3=-4-3...
English - Could someone check my answers for this exercise. Dangling Modifiers
Math Analysis - Can someone check my answers please? Thank you! If tan x = 3/5, ...
Math (URGENT) - Use calculator - answer correct to 3 places. a. 3sqrt17 + ...
To Linda >> Microeconomics - Linda, I've deleted your 15 multiple choice ...