Posted by Bell on Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 10:32pm.
Yolanda completed 14/25 of her math problems before her break and 1/5 of her math problems after her break. What fraction of her math problems did she complete?
Math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 10:44pm
14/25 + 5/25 = 19/25
Math - Bell, Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 11:23pm
Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 16, 2015 at 1:45pm
Yes, the answer is 19/25. Make sure you find the Least Common Denominator.
Math - <3Math<3, Tuesday, December 6, 2016 at 9:38am
if your in connections academy
100% Enjoy :)
Math - Kailyn, Wednesday, January 4, 2017 at 11:08pm
Whoa your correct! Hi I'm Kailyn I'm in the 6th grade! You seem like you are too! Whats your real name
Math - mttyice, Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 11:22am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math(help) - please help me and answers these i feel clueless!with this math 2....
- math - Mike completed 19 math problems before dinner for tonight’s homework, ...
- math - You were given 10 math problems for homework. You completed 310 of them ...
- algebra - Andrew is making a plan to complete a class math assignment. He has 48...
- Algebra 1 - Andrew is making a plan to complete a class math assignment. He has...
- math - there's a question that I don't understand and the direction says that '...
- Algebra 1 - Terry has completed 15 homework problems, and Susan has competed 9. ...
- comparing fractions - A third grade class was given a multiplication quiz. The ...
- math - Ben can complete 4 math problems in 20 minutes. If he continues working ...
- math - Ben can complete 3 math problems in 21 minutes. If he continues working ...