Posted by Bell on Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 10:31pm.
If Joyce reads 1/6 of her book on Monday, 2 over 5 of her book on Tuesday, and 1/3 of her book on Wednesday, what part of her book does she read?
Math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 10:43pm
1/6 + 2/5 + 1/3
5/30 + 12/30 + 10/30 = 27/30 = 9/10
Math - Bell, Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 11:22pm
Math - priscilla, Monday, November 3, 2014 at 12:36pm
your answer is 9/10 :)
Math - Erica, Friday, November 6, 2015 at 8:43am
I don't know that's why im asking you
Math - Check Mate, Thursday, November 12, 2015 at 12:53pm
9/10 is the answer
Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 16, 2015 at 1:41pm
9/10 is correct Erica.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Tricia read 1/4 of her book on Monday. On Tuesday, she read 36% of the ...
- Math - Geoff is reading a book. On Monday he reads 1/3 of the book. On Tuesday ...
- math - Roxanne read a book. On monday she read 120 pages of the book. On tuesday...
- math - mamta read 2/5 of a book on monday and 3/8 of the remaining book on ...
- math - andrew read 24 pages of a book on Monday. He read 5/12 of the book on ...
- Math Fractions - Warren read 1/6 of the pages of a book last Monday. Tuesday he ...
- math - Bob is reading a 300-page book. After one hour, he had finished 8% of the...
- 8th grade Math - Bob is reading a 300-page book. After one hour, he had finished...
- social - Hi I have a quiz on "The Black Death" By John Aberth, on Monday that I ...
- to ms.sue - Lets say you had a book you bought at the book fair for $4.99. at a ...