Posted by Delilah on Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 8:17pm.
Most of the life of any cell is spent in a period of growth called _____. (1 point)
Which of these is the part of the cell that contains hereditary material? (1 point)
The final stage of mitosis of an animal cell is (1 point)
The process where some organisms can use cell division to regrow damaged or lost body parts is _____.
Which of the following does not occur in plant cell mitosis, but does occur in animal cell mitosis? (1 point)
Spindle fibers form.
Cell walls form.
Cell plate forms.
- 7th grade science help Ms. Sue please! - Ms. Sue, Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 8:25pm
Delilah -- I cannot help with most science questions. Sorry.
- 7th grade science help Ms. Sue please! - This Girl, Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 5:50pm
Do you go to Connexus? Connections Academy?
- 7th grade science help Ms. Sue please! - Maven, Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 2:59pm
I've got #1, it's interphase.
- 7th grade science help Ms. Sue please! - peace, Monday, December 31, 2012 at 4:13pm
1-4 is correct the last one is B great job
- 7th grade science help Ms. Sue please! - nekoko, Friday, February 8, 2013 at 1:06am
im guessing yyou go to CA huh lol this also helped me too cx
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 7th grade science Ms. Sue please - 1. What steps in meiosis are similar to steps...
- grade 11 biology - Consider a germ cell of a person with Down syndrome(Trisomy ...
- biology - I need a site where I can find these ff microscopic images: a. allium ...
- Science - Please help me with matching the stages of the meiosis to its proper ...
- science - what happens to chromosomes during the stage stage of the cell cycle ...
- Anatomy & Physiology - In which phase of the cell cycle are the chromosomes ...
- Anatomy and Physiology - In which step of cell division does the nucleus ...
- 9th grade - During what phase does crossing-over occur? A. prophase I B. ...
- 7th grade science ms sue please - 1. How many chromosomes do human sex cells ...
- Genetics - In an organism with 2n=20 (n=10) chromosomes, how many: Chromosomes ...