May 24, 2016
Post a New Question
Thursday, November 8, 2012
Pentane is a small liquid hydrocarbon, between propane and gasoline in size C5H12. The density of pentane is 0.626g/ml and its enthalpy of combustion is ΔHcomb =-3535kj/mol. Estimate the fuel valve and the fuel density of pentane.
, Monday, June 16, 2014 at 10:10am
Answer This Question
Chemistry - enthalpy of combustion(help!!!)
- i need help with the below ...
chemistry - combustion
- Write the chemical equation for the complete combustion...
- Problem#9: Consider the fuel octane (the main component of gasoline...
chemistry - energy and change rev (help)
- the below 2questions i could not ...
- What is the change of enthalpy associated with the combustion of ...
- Ethanol, C2H5OH, is being promoted as a clean fuel and is used as an...
- Pentane (C5H12) burns in oxygen to produce carbon dioxide ...
- Is the molar enthalpy of combustion of pentane the same as the molar ...
Chemistry - University
- Pentane (C5H12) and hexane (C6H14) form an ideal ...
- Ammonia (NH3) boils at -33oC; at this temperature it has a density ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help