Posted by mythreyee on Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 7:30pm.
spade, sparkle, sparrow, special, specific, speckle, speech, spill, spirit, splash, splatter, splendid, split, spoke, spool, spouse, sprain, spring, sprinkle, spurt
Write a letter using all the spelling words. make your spelling words in capital letters. Make sure that you have all five parts of a letter.
I need a help in writing a letter by using those words for 3rd grade student
language - Ms. Sue, Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 7:33pm
You write the letter using as many of your spelling words as you can. If you post your letter here, I'll be glad to help you use some of the other words.
language - My mother told me not to tell my name to strangers, Sunday, November 11, 2012 at 2:25pm
1.Spade, sparkle, sparrow, special.
2.Specific, speckle, speech, spill
3.Spirit, splash, splatter, splendid
4.Split, spoke, spool, spouse.
5.Sprain, spring, sprinkle, spurt
language - YAMI, Thursday, November 29, 2012 at 9:53pm
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- language - spade, sparkle, sparrow, special specific, speckle, speech, spill, ...
- SPELLING HELP - For spelling I have to do 4 pages of spelling. I am choosing to ...
- Language Arts - What are some ways I can help my son remember is spelling words...
- Spelling - The homework assignment is first the child has four spelling words to...
- elementary - use, using,eat,eating,close,moan,wave,writing,looking,dream,skate,...
- Spelling Skills - Use the spelling words in the boxes below to complete the ...
- spelling - what new words can you make out of the letters hummingbirdwaterproof
- computer sicence C++ - Americans spell differently from Canadians. Americans ...
- math - 9. On a spelling test Carlos had to spell 25 words. He earned 4 points ...
- 3rd grade - i was given a spelling words. than it say 'put the spelling words in...