Posted by Phyllis on Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 6:34pm.
There are 16 people at a party. They want to set up relay teams with exactly 3 people each. Can they do it? Explain.
- math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 6:35pm
16 divided by 3 = 5 with 1 left over.
- math - PayDay, Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 6:36pm
Not if everyone is included.(:
Why? Try it yourself.
- math - sammy, Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 2:20am
No, because 3x_ can NEVER equal to 16 so 16 divided by 3 has no answer. There will be one left out.
- math - Hidy, Monday, December 14, 2015 at 7:12pm
Explain it there are 16 people at a party .they want to set up really teams with exactly 3 people each .will each Pearson be on a team ? Explain
- math - Anonymous, Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 6:48pm
I don't know
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - 1. There are 44 teams in the youth football league. Each team has 28 ...
- math - 200 people attended a party. Ninety-nine percent of the people were FSU ...
- math - there are 7 runners on the track team.runners will be selected randomly ...
- math - How many people were at a party if There were 105 handshakes at a party ...
- math - Bibi wants to send invitations to some of her friends to come to her ...
- math - Which strategies can be used to solve this problem? Kathleen invited 28 ...
- math - At a party, there were 105 handshakes. If each person shook hands exactly...
- math - At a party everyone shook hands with everyone exactly once there were a ...
- Probabilities - Bibi wants to send invitations to some of her friends to come to...
- maths - Bibi wants to send invitations to some of her friends to come to her ...