Posted by Jerald on Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 5:51pm.
Jack divided his chocolate bar into 6 equal pieces. He gave 2 piece to Tristan and 1 piece to Emilio Which expression can be used to find the fraction of Jack's chocolate bar that he gave away
- Math - Jerald, Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 5:54pm
Look at the line below Which of the following best represents the distance between point x and point y?
0, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 1, 1 1/4, 1 1/2, 1 3/4, 2
X is on 1/2 and y is on 1 3/4.
- Math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 5:59pm
You're wrong about the chocolate question. Reread the problem.
Your second answer is right.
- Math - Jerald, Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 6:01pm
C for the chocolate problem?
- Math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 6:04pm
2/6 + 1/6 =
- Math - Jerald, Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 6:07pm
So it'd be B?
- Math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 6:10pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Erika eat 1/3 of a chocolate bar and gave the remaining 2/3 of the ...
- Math - 1. A chocolate bar is made up of 12 equal pieces.Tom ate 3/4 of a ...
- 6th grade math - A chocolate bar is separated into several equal pieces. If one ...
- Statistics - Sammy and Sally each carry a bag containing a banana, a chocolate ...
- math - sophie ruth is eating a 50 gram chocolate bar which is labled 30 % cocoa ...
- Math Help - It takes Andy and Ben the same amount of time to eat 1 large piece ...
- Math - It takes Andy and Ben the same amount of time to eat 1 large piece of ...
- Probability - Could someone please check this and let me know if I'm doing it ...
- managerial economics - Robert E. Lee Grade School is contemplating a chocolate ...
- Math - Two friends cut a large candy bar into equal pieces Harriet ate 1/4 of ...