Posted by Anonymous on Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 5:21am.
a fifth grade class sold 25 liters of orange juice the orange juice was sold in cups containing 200 millilters and 300 milliliters an equal number of cups contaning 200 milliliters and 300 millilters were sold how many cups of orange juice did the class sell
math - Reiny, Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 9:07am
number of 200 ml cups -- x
number of 300 ml cups -- x (it said their number was equal)
200x + 300x = 25000
500x = 25000
x = 50
So they used 50 cups of each
50(200) = 10000 ml
50(300) = 15000 ml for a total of 25000 ml or 25 litres
math - rho, Monday, October 20, 2014 at 6:29pm
math - dg, Tuesday, October 21, 2014 at 11:00pm
math - Anacely, Wednesday, January 6, 2016 at 12:49pm
Mikhail used 220 inches of wire to make this figure. The figure is made up of two identical triangles, a 15 inch by 12 inch rectangle and a square of side 19 inches. What is the length of one side of each triangle if all the sides of the triangles are equal in length?
math - Anonymous, Monday, December 5, 2016 at 10:21pm
h uetugvtq38rebv 7 OEgh botb o7eubsaoru7 vteha8osgjrqgertw
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - At a school fair, a fifth-grade class sold 25 liters of orange juice. The...
- Math - A punch recipe says to mix 4 cups of pineapple juice, 8 cups orange juice...
- Math - Help, I need help on this.. For questions 3-5, use the recipe below. (I'...
- sixth grade math - Wendell is making punch for a party. The recipe he using says...
- math - 1.Of the students in Rosalie’s dance class, 29 out of 59 have ...
- Cape he loped high school - You sell lemonade for $2 and orange juice for $3. ...
- Math - A punch recipe says to mix 4 cups of pineapple juice, 8 cups of orange ...
- maths - To raise funds to purchase gym equipment at school. Peter decided to ...
- math - Charles mixed pineapple juice and orange juice to make a fruit punch. He ...
- math - In a certain recipe 2 cups of orange juice is added to 7 cups of water. ...