Posted by Jessica on Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 4:50am.
1. Which of the following events caused immigrants to migrate north after the civil war?
-the passage of the homestead act******
-the emergence of industry in cities
-advances in the printing industry
- the completion of the transcontinental railroad
2. Which of the following statements is NOT true of realism?
- realism favored non-fiction over fiction literature
- the civil war marked the end of American romanticism and the beginning of realism*******
-regionalism, a subgenre of realism, reflected the lives and language of people residing in different areas of the US
- realism reacted against romantic ideals.
3.which of the following writers was not part of the realism movement?
Choose the correct possessive for for the following phrases.
4. The collars belonging to the cats
- the cat's collars
-the collar's cats
-the cats' collars*****
-the cats's collars
5. The notebooks belonging to Janet
- Janet's notebooks******
- Janet notebooks'
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Can someone check these answers... - 1. Which of the following events caused ...
- Social Studies - 1. How did mechanization change the agricultural industry? (...
- GA State History - 1. How did mechanization change the agricultural industry? (...
- social studies - I need help check my answers. the * stands for my answer on 1 ...
- Social studies - which of the following is true about textiles and georgia ...
- Economics - Select an industry that is affected by the economy, such as the ...
- Economic Theory - Select an industry that is affected by the economy, such as ...
- Literature - 12. When does the Narrative of Sojourner Truth take place? A. ...
- Social Studies - Eli Whitney revolutionized industry in the north and south and ...
- Social Studies (Check, Please!) (Ms. Sue) - 1. How did the Lend-Lease Act help ...