Posted by Jessica on Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 4:50am.
1. Which of the following events caused immigrants to migrate north after the civil war?
-the passage of the homestead act******
-the emergence of industry in cities
-advances in the printing industry
- the completion of the transcontinental railroad
2. Which of the following statements is NOT true of realism?
- realism favored non-fiction over fiction literature
- the civil war marked the end of American romanticism and the beginning of realism*******
-regionalism, a subgenre of realism, reflected the lives and language of people residing in different areas of the US
- realism reacted against romantic ideals.
3.which of the following writers was not part of the realism movement?
Choose the correct possessive for for the following phrases.
4. The collars belonging to the cats
- the cat's collars
-the collar's cats
-the cats' collars*****
-the cats's collars
5. The notebooks belonging to Janet
- Janet's notebooks******
- Janet notebooks'
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Can someone check these answers... - 1. Which of the following events caused ...
- social studies - I need help check my answers. the * stands for my answer on 1 ...
- Literature - 12. When does the Narrative of Sojourner Truth take place? A. ...
- Social Studies - 1. How did mechanization change the agricultural industry? (...
- SS7R - DBQ Essay (plz read!) - Sectionalism – The Civil War From the 1820’s ...
- Social Studies - 2. What happened to the price of goods in south carolina during...
- Language Art (Please Check) - 5.C 6.B 5.The origin of the words shut and out is ...
- History - The difference between the so-called old and "new immigrants" was: ...
- English- Peer Edit - Can someone look over this essay and peer edit it for me? ...
- science(check answers) - 5.A 6.A 5.The origin of the words shut and out is Old ...