Posted by Jessica on .
1. Which of the following events caused immigrants to migrate north after the civil war?
-the passage of the homestead act******
-the emergence of industry in cities
-advances in the printing industry
- the completion of the transcontinental railroad
2. Which of the following statements is NOT true of realism?
- realism favored non-fiction over fiction literature
- the civil war marked the end of American romanticism and the beginning of realism*******
-regionalism, a subgenre of realism, reflected the lives and language of people residing in different areas of the US
- realism reacted against romantic ideals.
3.which of the following writers was not part of the realism movement?
Choose the correct possessive for for the following phrases.
4. The collars belonging to the cats
- the cat's collars
-the collar's cats
-the cats' collars*****
-the cats's collars
5. The notebooks belonging to Janet
- Janet's notebooks******
- Janet notebooks'