Posted by Jessica on Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 4:50am.
1. Which of the following events caused immigrants to migrate north after the civil war?
-the passage of the homestead act******
-the emergence of industry in cities
-advances in the printing industry
- the completion of the transcontinental railroad
2. Which of the following statements is NOT true of realism?
- realism favored non-fiction over fiction literature
- the civil war marked the end of American romanticism and the beginning of realism*******
-regionalism, a subgenre of realism, reflected the lives and language of people residing in different areas of the US
- realism reacted against romantic ideals.
3.which of the following writers was not part of the realism movement?
Choose the correct possessive for for the following phrases.
4. The collars belonging to the cats
- the cat's collars
-the collar's cats
-the cats' collars*****
-the cats's collars
5. The notebooks belonging to Janet
- Janet's notebooks******
- Janet notebooks'
Answer this Question
CHECK ANSWERS AND HELP PLEASE - if P(A)=.60, P(A/B)=.50, AND P(B)= .40, answer ...
English please check my answer - Please check my answer thank you Cardiology is ...
Dogs Hunting Training - Please check my answer thank you :) Is the following ...
critical thinking - When the interests of politicians or big business moguls ...
check+ please! - The following statement describes, in random order, events ...
English please check answer - Please see if I Have the right answer thank you ...
Critical Thinking - When the interests of politicians or big business moguls ...
English please check my answer - please check to see if I have the right answer ...
check! - The following statement describes, in random order, events during the ...
Bio + check!! - The following statement describes, in random order, events ...