Posted by Sarahh on Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 7:46pm.
i wrote these questions before but no one helped me so im writing them again
1. a.) name the structures of the male reproductive system that sperm do not travel through.
b.) what is the name given to these structures?
2. Name the other body system that the p e n i s is part of (sorry for the inappropriate word but it is science after all)
3. why do males have 2 testes?
4. which parts of the male reproductive system are outside the body? Why do you think they are outside the body?
5. if the ovaries of a woman are removed can she still give birth to a baby? support you answer.
pleese help me
- SCIENCE 9 URGENT!! - WHY DOESN'T SOMEONE HELP ME, Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 8:46pm
OMG CAN SOMEONE HELP ME???
- SCIENCE 9 URGENT!! - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 9:02pm
We'll be glad to HELP you. But you need to show what you know first.
Jiskha tutors HELP students -- but we do not do their homework for them.
- SCIENCE 9 URGENT!! - Sarahh, Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 9:06pm
i have figured out 3, 4 and 5 but i really don't have a clue about 1 and 2 pleese help me for # 1 i thought that the sperm passes through every structure but it doesnt so now im really stuck.... pleese help me on 1 and 2
- SCIENCE 9 URGENT!! - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 9:33pm
- SCIENCE 9 URGENT!! - Sally, Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 10:07pm
4. The testes are outside of the body. Because sperm can only live at a specific temperature. Our body temperature is too hot for them, and they would die. That is why they have to be outside of the body.
- SCIENCE 9 URGENT!! - Sally, Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 10:11pm
2. Look into the urinary system or urogenital system. (This is just a guess) You can do more research on the internet. But it can get you started.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science 9 PLEESE HELP - i need help on these questions so pleese help me! 1. a...
- Bio - What is an advantage of using an organism's scientific name rather then ...
- English - * Diego (How do you pronounce the name above? Is it a male given name...
- English - 1. Is Sandy a male name or a female name? 2. Is Jeremy a male name or ...
- Physical education - the male reproductive cells are called 1. ova**** 2. teste ...
- biology - 1. name an organism in which the respiratory and circulatory systems ...
- science - In seed plants, what is an important difference between gymnosperms ...
- English - Is Eminem a male name or a female name? How do you pornounce the name?
- To Taylor - Please find a socially acceptable screen name (First Name) before ...
- Science - Similar cells work together in a ___________ which is part of ...