Posted by Sarahh on Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 7:46pm.
i wrote these questions before but no one helped me so im writing them again
1. a.) name the structures of the male reproductive system that sperm do not travel through.
b.) what is the name given to these structures?
2. Name the other body system that the p e n i s is part of (sorry for the inappropriate word but it is science after all)
3. why do males have 2 testes?
4. which parts of the male reproductive system are outside the body? Why do you think they are outside the body?
5. if the ovaries of a woman are removed can she still give birth to a baby? support you answer.
pleese help me
- SCIENCE 9 URGENT!! - WHY DOESN'T SOMEONE HELP ME, Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 8:46pm
OMG CAN SOMEONE HELP ME???
- SCIENCE 9 URGENT!! - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 9:02pm
We'll be glad to HELP you. But you need to show what you know first.
Jiskha tutors HELP students -- but we do not do their homework for them.
- SCIENCE 9 URGENT!! - Sarahh, Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 9:06pm
i have figured out 3, 4 and 5 but i really dont have a clue about 1 and 2 pleese help me for # 1 i thought that the sperm passes through every structure but it doesnt so now im really stuck.... pleese help me on 1 and 2
- SCIENCE 9 URGENT!! - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 9:33pm
- SCIENCE 9 URGENT!! - Sally, Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 10:07pm
4. The testes are outside of the body. Because sperm can only live at a specific temperature. Our body temperature is too hot for them, and they would die. That is why they have to be outside of the body.
- SCIENCE 9 URGENT!! - Sally, Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 10:11pm
2. Look into the urinary system or urogenital system. (This is just a guess) You can do more research on the internet. But it can get you started.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science 9 PLEESE HELP - i need help on these questions so pleese help me! 1. a...
- Physical education - the male reproductive cells are called 1. ova**** 2. teste ...
- science - In seed plants, what is an important difference between gymnosperms ...
- Science - Similar cells work together in a ___________ which is part of ...
- SCIENCE URGENT!!!! - I had posted these questions before but no one helped me so...
- Health Ms. Sue please - 1. What occurs in a woman's body during a menstrual ...
- Anatomy and Physiology - Urine passes from the bladder to the outside of the ...
- science - Create a SOAP note using five medical words from the urinary or male ...
- biology - How do secretions by exocrine glands help the delivery of sperm to ...
- Biology - If a male's left vas deference is blocked. how is his sperm count ...