Posted by Deborah on Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 6:49pm.
After all, I have always been a night owl, and I prefer moonlight to sunlight.
Identify the sentence...
I think it is C
English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 6:57pm
No. Your sentence is two independent clauses.
English - Deborah, Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 7:01pm
It is compound....right?
English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 7:02pm
English - Deborah, Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 7:03pm
English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 7:03pm
English - James, Wednesday, November 26, 2014 at 5:14pm
i farted so good its not even funny... i think i cause an earthquake
English - Rezz, Monday, November 9, 2015 at 2:49pm
That has to be the best thing I've read all day.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Language Arts - 18. Identify the term that correctly identifies the sentence. ...
- English-Grammar - Although he was born in Scotland, he became a hero of the ...
- English - My name, Cynthia, is from a Greek word for moon. Identify the term the...
- English - I was not surprised when I learned that. Identify the sentence... ...
- English - Writeteacher - 39. Without her cat in her lap, she felt alone during ...
- English-Grammar - After the war, American shipping became vulnerable to attacks ...
- English - A sentence that consists of two or more main clauses and no ...
- MORE LANGUAGE ARTS URGENT - Because she wants to go to medical school, Becky ...
- english - 5.Unless my girlfriend postpones her visit from Calgary, I will not ...
- identify sentences - 1. Reading is essential for becoming a savvy member of one'...