Posted by john on Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 5:07pm.
can you list 3/4, 3/5, and 5/6 from least to greatest
- fractions from least to greatest - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 5:11pm
Yes, I can.
You'll be able to do it too after you change these fractions to equivalent fractions with the same denominator.
Hint: The common denominator is 60.
3/4 = 45/60
- fractions from least to greatest - Rylee, Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 6:42pm
i would just go like this:
3 divided by 4 , 3 divided by 5 and 5 divided by 6. You will get your percents and then just arrange the percents by least to greatest!
- fractions from least to greatest - Emily, Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 5:25pm
I don't now
- fractions from least to greatest - Anonymous, Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 5:26pm
4/24 1/6 16/96 least to greatest
- fractions from least to greatest - alyssa, Monday, April 8, 2013 at 8:30pm
1/6 4/24 16/96
- fractions from least to greatest - James, Monday, May 20, 2013 at 5:52pm
- fractions from least to greatest - mike, Wednesday, April 9, 2014 at 7:25pm
can you put 5/2 ,15/8, 2 5/8, 7/8 in order from least to gratest
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Rudulpho bought a set of wrenches to work on his car. He bought the ...
- 6th grade math - how can i put fractions and decimals in greatest to least or ...
- Math - Place the following fractions in order least to greatest: 6/8, 7/12, 3/9...
- Fractions From greatest to least - Where can I fing help with Fraction greatest ...
- fractions - list the fractions 1/4,3/8,2/6 in order from least to greatest ...
- Math - List the fractions from least to greatest 2/4, 2/6, 2/8??
- math - How do list greatest to least fractions [~1 1/2,1 1/2 ~1 3/4,1 1/4]
- Math - How do you order these fractions least to the greatest, 4/7, 1/2, 3/5, 2/...
- math - how do i list fractions from least to greatest without the same ...
- math - i'm having trouble with converting fractions to decimals, and determing ...