Posted by aaa on Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 3:40pm.
what ph is an acid
- sience - Steve, Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 3:40pm
acids have pH < 7
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Sience - Benzoic acid sodium hydroxide
- sience - i need to make a p.h indicator in sience but i cant think of any other ...
- sience fair - I need to find websites about sience fair projectes about plants.
- MATHS&SIENCE - Do I qualify for an application for a Sasol bbursary as I am ...
- Chemistry - How many resonance structures do these following acids have? H2CO3-...
- chemistry - write the formula of each acid and identify each as a diprotic, a ...
- sience - is it b?
- Chemistry - Provide the name or chemical formula, as appropriate, for each of ...
- science - what is sience
- sience - what is stored energy?