Posted by Bash on Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 11:31am.
Establish the identity by induction
1/1.3 1/2.4 ... 1/n(n 2)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Discrete Math - Use mathematical induction to establish the following formula. ...
- Science ...Urgent plz - Describe, compare and contrast INDUCTION and DEDUCTION ...
- trig - how do you establish the identity of cos(3pi/2+0)=sin0
- Trigonometry - Establish the identity: (1 - cos^2 0)(1 + cot^2 0) = 1 No idea!
- Pre Calculus - Establish the identity (cosx/2-sinx/2)^2=1-sin x
- Pre Calculus - Establish the identity tanx/2=cscx-cotx
- Trig - establish identity sec 0/1 + sec0 = 1 - cos0/sin^2 0
- Pre Calculus - Establish the following identity Sin2x/1+cos2x=tanx
- trig - establish the identity: cot(A-B)= cotAcotB+1/cotB-cotA thanks for any ...
- math : induction - The reversal of a string w, denoted w^R, is the string "...