Posted by Shreya on Tuesday, November 6, 2012 at 8:14pm.
Trigonometric Functions, Radian Measure
∏ <-- will be using this for pi
Using exact values, convert to radians ( hint use fraction of ∏)
90° = 90°*∏/180° = 1∏/2
^^would it be right to also call it 2∏ radians?
Determine the angle at the centre of the circle, radius 6cm, for each arc length.Express each angle in radians and then in degrees.
a = rθ
3 = 6θ
1/2 = θ
^One of my friends got a totally different answer, and she got
θ = 2 rad
2*180/∏ = 114.59
^Ive no idea how she got that :S
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- calculus - Verify the identity: arctanx + arctan(1/x)=∏/2 using calculus ...
- Math-Trig - 1. Create an algebraic expression for sin(arccosx-arcsin3x) 2. The ...
- calculus - evaluate the integral I= ∫(0,∏/4) ((5-3e^(-tanx))/(cos^(2...
- MAths - Let r1,r2,r3 be the roots of polynomial P(x)=x^3+3x+1. Evaluate the ...
- Maths - Tan[2*tan⁻¹⅕-∏/4]
- math - There is a diagram of a running track. The track is made up of two ...
- Statistics - A national opinion poll found that 44% of all American adults agree...
- CALCULUS - If cos(t)=–7/9, find the values of the following trigonometric ...
- Calculus - Determine the exact values of the six trigonometric functions of the ...
- Trig - Rewrite -25 degrees in radian form. -25 =-25(pi radians/180) =-25pi/180 ...