Posted by Jerald on Tuesday, November 6, 2012 at 7:17pm.
Stephanie got a travel pack of 4 aspirin, each 500 milligrams. How many total grams are in the pack
its not 0.5?
Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 6, 2012 at 7:20pm
4 * 500 = 2,000 mg
Math - Jerald, Tuesday, November 6, 2012 at 7:27pm
A box of specialty baking flour holds 2 kg. How many angel food cakes can be made with a recipe that calls for 100 grams of flour?
This one isnt 2,000?
Math - Jerald, Tuesday, November 6, 2012 at 7:34pm
for the 2nd one is it 0.1?
Math - Jerald, Tuesday, November 6, 2012 at 7:36pm
For the aspirin question is 2 grams?
Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 6, 2012 at 7:36pm
100g = 0.10kg
2kg = 2000g
2000 / 100 = 20 cakes
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Stephanie got a travel pack of 4 aspirin, each 500 milligrams. How many ...
- Math - Stephanie got a travel pack of 4 aspirin each 500 ml. How many total ...
- Physics - A weather balloon is floating at a constant height above Earth when it...
- 6th grade math - Can you check please: 1. Joe has used 75 sheets of a pack of ...
- Unit rate - 100 into 40 in 5 hrs http://www.eduplace.com/math/mathsteps/6/e/ 500...
- algebra - It took Todd 11 hours to travel over pack ice from one town in the ...
- managerial economics - Suppose a manufacturer estimates its marginal cost at $1....
- Chemistry - When a chemical cold pack is activated, a chemical reaction occurs ...
- math - a pack of cardinal flower seeds costs $4, and a pack of petunia flower ...
- Chemistry - If one gross of golf tees weighs 118.80 grams, and a pack of golf ...