Posted by Laruen on Tuesday, November 6, 2012 at 1:38pm.
I can't think of a topic to write for the Reflections
This is not an English assignment and plus the deadline is 11/14/12, I just want to write the essay.
I'm already doing visual arts but I want to try the literature
the theme is "The Magic of a Moment"
I already finish my art work (later on I'm going to post my art statement to see if it's good).
- English 8R - Reflections help!!!! - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 6, 2012 at 1:42pm
The Magic of the Moment -- what does that mean to you?
We already discussed this idea in mid-August.
- English 8R - Reflections help!!!! - Laruen , Tuesday, November 6, 2012 at 1:46pm
well for the artwork I draw a girl looking at her report card and in her report card it have all A's
I need something different from my artwork for the literature
but I'll try to think of something
- English 8R - Reflections help!!!! - Laruen , Tuesday, November 6, 2012 at 1:50pm
suddenly I understand a math concept that's puzzled me for days
well that was your idea since we discuss this back in august
anyways for the first paragraph I write about what is the magic of a moment then in the body I explain about "my" magic of a moment and for conclusion I can just wrap it up
now all I need is a title
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Reflections - My english teacher said that they didn't tell any winners for the ...
- 7th Grade English - I have this project for english about the PTA Reflections. ...
- Reflections/English - For the 2012-2013 Reflections the theme is The Magic of a ...
- English III (advice) - My Assignment: Write a reflective essay in which you ...
- english - I woul like to review my essay please? Post it. Can you please help me...
- English Home Language - I'm Doing a english speech on propaganda my topic is "...
- English - I have to write a critical essay on Hamlet and I can't find a good ...
- english-essay writing topic - what is a good topic to write about for a personal...
- science - Carnival mirrors make reflections look very odd. What makes the ...
- science - Carnival mirrors make reflections look very odd. What market the ...