February 21, 2017

Homework Help: Chemistry lab

Posted by Paco on Monday, November 5, 2012 at 1:41pm.

In my lab class I am having to write a lab experiment and preform it tomorrow. It deals with specific heat of unknown metal and density. the first part you have boil water with the metal in it, and then put it in a cup and measure the temp change. I have completed to specific heat part, but he said that for density I need to have a procedure. I have no idea how to make a procedure for that. Any help would be amazing. Thanks you!!

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions