Posted by Jerald on Saturday, November 3, 2012 at 11:36am.
Anthony is building a toolbox with length 2 feet width 1 foot and height 3 feet. What are the dimensions of Anthony's box in inches?
Raquel and her family are moving from Portland Oregon to Seattle Washington. She is comparing annual rainfall to prepare for her move. Portland's annual rainfall is 3 1/2 feet. Seattle's annual rainfall is 37 in. Which city gets more rain?
They both get the same
Math - Ms. Sue, Saturday, November 3, 2012 at 11:38am
For the question about the toolbox, I think you're supposed to give each dimension in inches.
Rainfall? No, they don't both get the same.
Math - Jerald, Saturday, November 3, 2012 at 11:44am
And Portland gets more rainfall?
Math - Ms. Sue, Saturday, November 3, 2012 at 11:45am
Now both are right. 3 1/2 feet = 42 inches
Math - Tori, Sunday, February 3, 2013 at 12:43pm
Krista lives 1/2 mile from school. Desiree lives 872 yards away from the school. Who lives closer? Explain.
Math - morgan, Thursday, March 7, 2013 at 5:59pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 7th grade math ASAP quick please - 1. If a ping pong ball falls from the top of ...
- Math - Danny needs to buy sand for this box. He wants to nearly fill the box ...
- math - a storage room measures 11.35 feet in length by 9.5 feet in width by 8.3 ...
- math - A storage room measures 14.25 feet in length by 12.5 feet in width by 8.4...
- Ms sue or damon pls help me with math - Sam stores manure for his farm in a ...
- math - the dimensions of a rectangular prism are height 7 feet, width 4 feet and...
- Algebra 2 - The dimensions in inches of a shipping box can be expressed as width...
- math - Anthony's older brother is 5 1/6 feet tall, Anthony's younger brother is ...
- math - A storage area measures 12 feet 6 inches in width by 16 feet in length ...
- Math - The interior dimensions of a chest are 4 feet length, 2 feet width and 3 ...