Posted by Lee on Saturday, November 3, 2012 at 11:18am.
what is the solution
could someone please explain
algebra - Steve, Saturday, November 3, 2012 at 12:16pm
I think you will find that if you mean
there is no solution. The graph has a horizontal asymptote at y=0, meaning it never is really 0.
If that's not what you intended, then please clarify.
algebra - Lee, Saturday, November 3, 2012 at 3:40pm
the possible answers are;
1+-i sqrt 11
-1+-i sqrt 9
1 +- i sqrt 9
-1 +- i sqrt 11
algebra - Lee, Saturday, November 3, 2012 at 3:44pm
i figured it out to be 1+isqrt9
algebra - Rach, Thursday, October 22, 2015 at 11:59am
1. D 2isqrt7
2. B over 4 up 2
3. B 11-2i
4. C 20-4i
5. A 31+i/26
6. B 1+isqrt9
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - solving the equation (x+4)(x-4)=9 Eric stated that the solution would ...
- chemistry - what is the molality of a 10.5% by mass glucose solution?. density ...
- algebra 1 - A chemist has one solution containing 30% insecticide and another ...
- Algebra - Do the equations x = 4y + 1 and x = 4y - 1 have the same solution? How...
- algebra 1 - Do the equations x = 4y + 1 and x = 4y - 1 have the same solution? ...
- Algebra 1 - Do the equations x = 4y + 1 and x = 4y - 1 have the same solution? ...
- AP CHEMISTRY - SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN AND ANSWER THIS QUESTION : Will Co(OH)2 ...
- linear algebra - Which of the following homogeneous systems have a nontrivial ...
- math/ algebra 1 - can someone please help me explain how they got this answer ...
- Chemistry - You have 20mL of a solution of concentration 0.015mg/mL of x in test...