Posted by Jerald on Saturday, November 3, 2012 at 11:07am.
48in=1yd 1 foot or 1.3
9680yd=5mi 880yd or 5.5
15qt=3gal 3qt or 3.75
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math - 6 km to miles and the nearest yard? 6km*1mi/1.609km=3mi But how do I get ...
- Math - 3gal 2qt=___qt I know that 1gal=4qts. So 3gal=2quarts?
- math - If a door measures 78in tall by 35in wide will an entertainment center ...
- chemistry - I am having a hard time with this one not sure how to set up the ...
- Math - 3gal=___qt 12? 32oz=___lb 2? 16pt=___qt 8? 6c=___pt 3? 44qt=___gal 11? ...
- math - simplify 9qt 9pt
- math - 15840ft = _________mi 24640 yd = ________mi
- Math - 10in=___ft 5/6? 20in=____yd 5/9? 880yd=___mi 1/2? 1,760ft=____mi 1/3??
- math - 8gal 7qt minus 5gal 2qt= 6gal 1qt Is this right
- math - 3qt 1pt 12oz + 2qt 110z