Posted by Delilah on Friday, November 2, 2012 at 11:08pm.
Hi! Can you check my answers please and I need help on 4 and 5 I cannot find the answers!!!! Please help!
_____ transports materials within a cell and between cells and makes up ______ percent of most organisms.
Which of these measures will not help a viral infection? (1 point)
controlling animals that spread disease
improving sanitary conditions
Prokaryotic cells are found in (1 point)
plants and some protists.
only one-celled organisms.
animals and fungi.
_________, which are not found in plant cells, contain _______ to break down food and cell waste.
Golgi bodies; cellular molecules
Lysosomes; digestive chemicals
A virus contains which of these parts? (1 point)
2. Water; 50
6. hereditary materials
- 7th grade science Ms. Sue please check - Savannah, Monday, November 5, 2012 at 10:23pm
4. only one-celled organisms.
5. Lysosomes; digestive chemicals
the rest are right
- 7th grade science Ms. Sue please check - Sha-na-nay, Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 4:40pm
what is the question
- 7th grade science Ms. Sue please check - marly, Friday, November 30, 2012 at 8:35am
number 5 is Lysosomes; digestive chemicals
- 7th grade science Ms. Sue please check - T, Sunday, December 30, 2012 at 7:55am
Num 5 is A
- 7th grade science Ms. Sue please check - Bailey, Sunday, November 16, 2014 at 1:55pm
Number 5 is C, Lysosomes; digestive chemicals and number 4 is B, only one celled organisms. I know they are right because I just took the quiz got them all right. :D
Answer this Question
7th grade math check - Ok I was wondering if you could check these 3 problems ...
7th grade math Ms. Sue please! - Hi! Can you check my answers please? Thanks! ...
Algebra 1: 8th Grade - Simplify each expression. Write your answers using ...
Math HELP - I have my answers at the bottom but please do these questions so I ...
Ms. Sue -- this is for you! - Ms.Sue,I need your help! If you don't mind,Would ...
7th grade math help Ms. Sue please - Hi! Sorry to keep bothering you with ...
Science - Ms. Sue this is Ava will you please check my science answers that i ...
math(check answers please) - PLEASE CHECK THESE ANSWERS compare the pair of ...
Chemistry(Please check) - 1) The Ka for acetic acid is 1.8e-5. What is the pH of...
Algebra-Please check - Please check- sqrt of 2x + 15 = x Answers: -5.3 -3.5 -3 5...