Posted by Simran kaur on Friday, November 2, 2012 at 10:14pm.
Rahul's father is 3times as old as rahul.four year ago,his father was 4times as old as rahul.how old is rahul?
Ans is 12yrs
Math - Mini, Friday, November 2, 2012 at 10:32pm
i did this question a very long time ago but i kind of rember it and i think the answer is 12 but im not sure sorry
Math - Simran kaur, Saturday, November 3, 2012 at 1:27am
Cn u tell me soltn all my qustn..
Math - Steve, Saturday, November 3, 2012 at 3:37am
If the father is age f and the son age s,
f = 3s
(f-4) = 4(s-4)
3s-4 = 4s-16
s = 12
so, son is 12, father is 36.
4 years ago, son was 8, father was 32.
Math - Simran kaur, Sunday, November 4, 2012 at 2:13am
Thanx a lot steve sir..
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- maths - Age of Rahul's father is 3 times Rahul's age now.After 15 years he will ...
- maths - Paul is 15 years younger than his brother rahul. after 5 years he will ...
- Math !!! - Tian has 56 paper clips. He gives 3/4 of them to Joe. Joe gives 2/7 ...
- maths - Sachin and rahul attempted to slove a quadratic eqn. Sachin made a ...
- math - a father is 7times as old as his son .two years ago,the father was ...
- algebra - Im feeling like an old parent. Please help. Charles is one-third as ...
- math - i never can do word problems....please help... i got 7 of them.....these ...
- math - A. Lisa is 15 years old and her father is 40. How many years ago was the ...
- 9th grade math word problems - i never can do word problems....please help... i ...
- MATH - 1. A father is three times as old as his son. Five years ago the sum of ...