Posted by Simran kaur on Friday, November 2, 2012 at 10:09pm.
In a 2digit no. ,the face value of the digit at the tens place is four times dat of the digit at ones place. If 54 is substrctd frm the no. ,the digit are reversed.find the no.
Ans is 82
Math - Steve, Saturday, November 3, 2012 at 3:42am
t = 4u
10t+u - 54 = 10u+t
10*4u+u-54 = 10u+4u
so, the number is 82
Math - Simran kaur, Sunday, November 4, 2012 at 2:10am
Math - Simran kaur, Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 9:16pm
Sory i don't undrstnd
Math - Simran kaur, Sunday, November 18, 2012 at 2:30am
Plz solve dis qustn again in simple method bcz i didn't undrstnd
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - It is 7 digit even number.There is no repetition of digits. The digit 5 ...
- math - a-5 digit number has 7 in its tens place.The digit in ones place is 5 ...
- Math - It is a 6 digit number the least digit is in the thousands place. The ...
- Math - 7 digit number no repetition of numbers digit 5 in thousands place, ...
- Math mystery number - This number has 7 digits The digit in the ten thousands ...
- Math - The greatest place value is hundred thousand. The digit in the tens place...
- math - t is a 7-digit even number.there is no repetition of digits.the digit 5 ...
- Math - It is a 6 dagit number. The least digit is in the thousands place. The ...
- mystery number math please help - This number has 7 digits The digit in the ten ...
- math - *The number has 8 digits, none of the digits are the same. *It is evenly ...