Posted by Simran kaur on Friday, November 2, 2012 at 10:02pm.
Find three no. Such that,the 2nd is twice the 1st,the 3rd is three times the first and their sum is 180.
Ans is 30,60,90
Maths - Mini, Friday, November 2, 2012 at 10:04pm
when u have the answer y r u asking the question?
Maths - Simran kaur, Friday, November 2, 2012 at 10:05pm
The numerator of a fraction is less than its denominator is increased by 9 and the numerator by 2,the fraction bcms two-third.find d fractn.
Ans is 26/33
Maths - Simran kaur, Saturday, November 3, 2012 at 12:56am
I want soltn bcz dis qustn didn't solve frm me
Maths - Marissa, Monday, November 5, 2012 at 5:47pm
Maths - Simran kaur, Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 8:13am
M sorry i don't undrstnd dis soltn,any solve dis qustn plz and ans is 30,60,90
Maths - Anonymous, Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 8:39pm
please give way answer
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - The ages of three brothers are three consecutive even integers. If the...
- advance algebra - find three numbers such that the second is 6 less than 3 times...
- Math - Help pls! I just need to set the equations only, I can do the rest. The ...
- 6th grade math - Can you check these problems, please? Translate each phrase ...
- mathematics - find the number in an A.P such that the sum of 1st and 3rd term is...
- math - Find three consecutive odd integers such that twice the sum of the first ...
- Math - find three consecutive even integers that 3 times that 1st is equal to ...
- algebra - A 28-inch board is to be cut into three pieces so that the ...
- dma 040 - 42 inch cut into 3 pieces. Piece 2 is twice as long as 1st and 3rd ...
- math - divide 95m long string such that twice of 1st part, 4 times of 2nd part ...