Posted by vanessa on Friday, November 2, 2012 at 9:17pm.
Cigarette features that reduce the yield of machine-measured tar such as, in light cigarettes, also reduce the yield of nicotine. Because smokers crave nicotine, they may, ________.
A. Inhale less deeply, take smaller, quicker, or less frequent puffs
B. Inhale the same as if they were smoking a regular cigarette
C. Inhale more deeply; take larger, more rapid, or more frequent puffs
D. None of the above
health - vanessa, Friday, November 2, 2012 at 9:17pm
I put C but i got it wrong
health - Taylor, Friday, November 2, 2012 at 9:20pm
Really? I figured it would be C.
health - Ms. Sue, Friday, November 2, 2012 at 9:22pm
It may be B.
health - Anonymous, Monday, July 21, 2014 at 3:19pm
the answer is C
health - austin, Saturday, November 29, 2014 at 11:51pm
C is right... I just got it on my test
history - april, Thursday, April 2, 2015 at 12:24pm
One effect of the Alien and Sedition Acts was to
health - Gary, Monday, October 19, 2015 at 7:11pm
c must the right answer , so je ne sais rien
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- health-smoking - What is the purpose of nicotine replacement therapy? A. To ...
- Probability & Statistics - To help consumers assess the risks they are taking, ...
- Stastics - To help consumers assess the risks they are taking, the Food and Drug...
- Statistics - Im kind of confused on this question?? To help consumers assess the...
- Statistics - A manufacturer of a low-tar cigarette claims that their cigarettes ...
- Health - 5. Using _______ helps some smokers quit by gradually decreasing their ...
- Statistics - Cigarette companies advertise that the mean amount of nicotine in ...
- science - Using _______ helps some smokers quit by gradually decreasing their ...
- 7th grade health please help Ms. Sue! - 1. Which substance found in tobacco is a...
- Health - The following is a health benefit of a nicotine substitute: It is ...