Posted by Zaheer on Friday, November 2, 2012 at 12:26am.
Let f be a real value function and x Î Df
lim ( ) ( )
f x h f x
when it exists is
A) The derivative of f at a
B) The derivative of f at h
C) The derivative of f at x
D) The derivative of f at x = h
- math - Steve, Friday, November 2, 2012 at 1:35am
Can't read your funky fonts, but since
there are no a's involved, and
there x's and h's,
I'd say (C)
Answer this Question
- Check my CALCULUS work, please! :) - Question 1. lim h->0(sqrt 49+h-7)/h = ...
- CALCULUS - need help! - Determine the limit of the trigonometric function (if it...
- Calculus - If f(x) and g(x) are differentiable and lim(x->a) f(x)/g(x) exists...
- math - i need some serious help with limits in pre-calc. here are a few ...
- math - Consider the following. lim x→−2 2x^2 − 2x − 12/x...
- Calculus - Evaluate each limit. If it exists. a) Lim x^3 + 1 x->1 ------- x...
- Calculus - If g(x) is continuous for all real numbers and g(3) = -1, g(4) = 2, ...
- Calculus (Limits) - If g(x) is continuous for all real numbers and g(3) = -1, g(...
- Math - Find the indicated one-sided limit, if it exists 1.lim f(x) and lim f(x...
- precal - If lim 1/5^n exists, what is its value? It's either 0.2 or 0