Posted by george on Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 2:01pm.
Alfred Binet's work is associated with
- psych - Anonymous, Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 2:02pm
Alfred Binet invented the first usable intelligence test.
- psych - Homework dumping! - Ms. Sue, Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 2:02pm
My goodness! You are dumping your homework on us. And Anonymous has kindly answered many of your questions.
Now it's your turn. You'll learn and remember a lot more if you do your own work!
- psych - jean, Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 2:03pm
According to your text, our main sources of ethical standards
are religion and
A. philosophy. C. culture.
B. social habit. D. circumstances
- psych - Anonymous, Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 2:06pm
I also agree with Ms. Sue.
- psych (jean) - PsyDAG, Friday, November 2, 2012 at 2:56pm
First, if you have a question, it is much better to put it in as a separate post in <Post a New Question> rather than attaching it to a previous question, where it is more likely to be overlooked.
Second, have you read your text?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- psychology of human resources - Develop own analogy to illustrate classical ...
- childhood education - The goal of Binet and Simons original intelligence test ...
- child development - Pavlov and Watson are associated with: A. operant ...
- Psychology - Which item below is most strongly related to cognition and thinking...
- psychology - How do classical conditioning procedures differ from operant ...
- psychology - _is often considered the father of mental test and measurements. a...
- Psychology - 1) In general, what is learned in classical conditioning ( and what...
- psychology - the most important aspects of classical conditioning is that the ...
- psychology - The most important aspect of classical conditioning is that the ...
- psychology - how effective is classical conditioning in the long tem