Posted by Allyson on Wednesday, October 31, 2012 at 10:50am.
I have to place President Obama and Governor Romney on the political spectrum. It pretty much looks like a graph and one side is social and one side is economical.
I'm having issues placing them.
Where would Obama be and where would Romney be?
- Civics - Writeacher, Wednesday, October 31, 2012 at 10:54am
Go through some of the search results below, and you should be able to decide.
- Civics - Allyson, Wednesday, October 31, 2012 at 10:58am
I was looking through them and I don't quite understand, Obama is more on the liberal side then? And Romney would be more on the Conservative side?
- Civics - Writeacher, Wednesday, October 31, 2012 at 11:01am
Yes, that's right. How far left and how far right is apparently what you're being asked to illustrate.
- Civics - Allyson, Wednesday, October 31, 2012 at 11:05am
That's the issue I'm having.
Sorry if I'm confusing, I do understand one is on one side and one is on the other.
- Civics - Writeacher, Wednesday, October 31, 2012 at 11:16am
Liberal is called "left."
Conservative is called "right."
How far left of center is Pres Obama?
How far right of center is Gov Romney?
That's what you'll need to decide.
- Civics - Allyson, Wednesday, October 31, 2012 at 11:26am
- Civics - Writeacher, Wednesday, October 31, 2012 at 11:31am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math/algebra - I have a triangle one side = 3 side 2 = square root5 - square ...
- SS8R: The National Convention The Female Voice - Here it is: National Convention...
- public speaking - I dont know if i can post what i have done so far but i wanted...
- Political Science - Need examples on a economical issues for my political ...
- Social studies - 2.Which of the following is a true statement? A. the ...
- SS8R: National Convention: The Female Voice Essay - I have this assignment for ...
- 6th Grade Geometry - Hello, I'm having trouble doing this math geometry someone ...
- political science - Before President Obama, when was the last time a Senator ...
- 9th grade math - the triange is 31cm, side 1 and side 2 have equal lenghts, ...
- Managerial Economics - What would it mean if an expansion path eventually had a ...