Posted by Emily on Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at 8:28pm.
- math((PLEASE HELP!)) - Steve, Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at 8:43pm
these are all done exactly the same way: add or subtract to get the variables terms on one side, the multiply or divide to isolate the variable by itself.
a/4 = 2
a = 8
15w-4 = 41
15w = 45
w = 3
can you try the rest?
- math((PLEASE HELP!)) - Emily, Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at 9:26pm
Thank you , I get it now.
- math((PLEASE HELP!)) - Emily, Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at 9:49pm
I just need help on the first and last problems that are bugging me
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math! URGENT - -9-6(w+5) Simplify this expression A. -15w+5 B. -15w+30 C. -6w-39...
- Algebra - Simplify this equation: -9-6(w+5) I think it is -15w+30. Please reply ...
- Time Zones - Check my work. Calculate the correct time in brackets: 1. 1:00am at...
- math - made a mistake in the problem: -7(11-4w)-15w = -27 -(50-13w)
- algebra - factor trinomial w^2-15w+56
- algebra - ((5w^2-16w+3)/(5w^2+24w-5))/((15w^2-8w+1)/(3w^2+14w-5))
- algebra - (5^2-16w+3)/5w^2+24w-5)*(15w^2-8w+1)/(3w^2+14w-5)
- algebra - Solve -7(11-4w) -15w= negative 27-(50-13w)
- algebra - Solve -7(11-4w)-15w=-27-(50-13w) show work
- Algebra 2 - Find all numbers in which the rational expression is undefined: -22/...