Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at 2:23pm.
How would u put the sentence. La mere de Sylvie prepare une fete pour les amies de sa fille in futur proche?
french - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at 2:33pm
Do you want that sentence translated into English?
french - Jman, Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at 2:34pm
Here it is in english.
Sylvie's mother prepared a feast for friends of her daughter in the near future?
french - Jman, Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at 2:36pm
I really want to be a tutor because I speak French. I am from Canada. Is there any way I can be a tutor?
french - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at 2:39pm
Anyone can post answers on Jiskha.
However, these answers should be correct. Your translation is not absolutely correct because you've mixed up tenses.
Our regular tutors are adults with college degrees.
french - Jman, Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at 2:42pm
Oh okay. :(
french - Laeila, Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 4:00pm
This is the answer to your question: La mère de Sylvie va préparer une fête pour les amies de sa fille.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- french - For this writing assignment, you are going to see words out of order ...
- Valentines French - I solved most of my questions but these stumped me: 1.) Dis ...
- french - is it grammatically correct? Amérique latine : un état du continent ...
- French - Could you please check these thanks. Directions: Answer using the ...
- French - Bonjour! 1. Can you tell me if I wrote this in passé compose correctly...
- French - is the sentence "c'est une fille qui est si passionnante pour l'anglais...
- French - Could you please check these thanks. Directions complete each sentence ...
- French ASAP - Can you check my answers thanks Directions: Use the clues to fill ...
- French II - I'm writing a French dialogue and can someone help me with what I ...
- French - Just a quick question... how do you do futur proche in French?